Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Bit Overdue

I mentioned a while ago that I would post pictures from completing 21 Day Fix Extreme.  It's been a while, but I just came back from vacation (what better reason to do a 21 day program?) so now I'm getting around to it.

I liked the exercises in 21 Day Fix Extreme.  You definitely get in, get out, and it's done, and every workout worked my muscles.  But, as we all know, nutrition is key.  I was hoping to get some definition of a 6 pack (it didn't have to be obvious, but definitely noticeable).  Here's what I ended up with.  What do you think?  I think I could have done better with the nutrition piece, but it's what I could do.  Maybe next round I can clean it up even more.

In any case, we went on vacation soon after and enjoyed ourselves.  Because we've been eating relatively cleaner this last year, we didn't overindulge.  Don't get me wrong, we did eat dessert every night (we were on a cruise), and we definitely enjoyed the food (it was much richer than we've been used to on a daily basis).  However, we could've also eaten a lot more and ordered a lot more, but our bodies just didn't want it.  Both the hubs and I were pleased by that.  We also brought our Shakeology with us and had it for breakfast.  We weren't allowed to bring blenders, so we just shook them up with water and we were done.  I think having Shakeology every day also helped us with our nutrition...we didn't feel the need to snack.

Here is a picture of me and the hubs. 


This last picture is of just me.  I did not want to post this picture, as it's not something I'm comfortable sharing.  However, I am proud of what I accomplished, so here it is.  Set your mind to it, be consistent, and it can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment