Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Quick and Easy Mini Vegetable Egg Cups

Some times we just need quick and healthy breakfasts that we can chew.  (You know I love my Shakeology!).    These mini egg cups were super easy to make ahead of time and they have spinach to boot. Just pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds and you're good to go.  Yum! 


Nonstick cooking spray
12 large eggs
sea salt and ground pepper to taste
1 (10oz) bag baby spinach, finely chopped. (I eyeballed my amount)
1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 green onions, finely sliced (I opted out of this)

1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat a twelve-cup muffin tin with spray.
3. Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper, and onions; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment