I love me some peanut butter, and peanut butter in a bar? SCORE! This recipe came from the Fixate cookbook and it came out soooo good. Totally kids (and parents) approved AND fix approved too (it counts as one yellow container and 2.5 tsp of oil). It was super easy to make and there is no flour.
nonstick cooking spray
1.5 C all-natural smooth peanut butter
1/2 C raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs, at room temp
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat 8x8 inch baking pan with spray.
3. Combine peanut butter, honey, extract, eggs, and baking soda in a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
5. Bake for 20-23 minutes. Squares may be a little soft when coming out of the oven, but they will continue to cook.
6. Cool. Cut into squares.